pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year - 2011!

Happy New Year Everyone!

I started January 1st doing my 2 favorite things. Run & Yoga! Well, of course! A couple of my yoga students joined me for an easy hour run, followed by a New Year yoga class. It was fabulous! Tokyo is so quiet and peaceful during the new year. The one time of the year where Tokyo's streets are empty of cars and people.

I couldn't have asked for a better day! After teaching yoga Motozo and I watched 24, The Wire, & Dexter on TV for a couple of hours. The New Year specials on TV is worth getting bruised butt cheeks for.



I'll give a full update on our New Years Eve craziness (maybe only mildly crazy), but now I have to get back to watching Hakone Ekiden on TV. Every year during New Years we watch Hakone Ekiden which is a 2 day road relay race starting from Tokyo - Hakone the 1st day. The 2nd day is back to Tokyo from Hakone.  Its 6 hours of watching people run on TV. I LOVE LOVE IT! The only time of year I let myself watch tv for 6 hours straight. Its always worth it :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment