pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More back bending



I decided to take everyone's advice and post more yoga videos. I really apologize about the blur. I couldn't figure out why it was so blurry. It must have something to do with the fact that my camera was cheap (I just found out from Motozo recently! SHOCK!). Or its just that particular room I was in today. Yesterday's video quality came out better and I was in the living room.
I also have to keep the video lengths really short or it just takes FOREVER to upload.
So I'm going to have to keep all the poses brief. I might give more explanations in text form if I didn't manage to get everything in the video.

I think I have a speech impediment because I can never get the words out right and I'm am always correcting myself. Maybe I'm just nervous to talk on the camera. Hopefully, that will improve.

Lil, I made a video for you, but being 3 minutes it took way too long to upload and I gave up. I'll try making it more brief next time and maybe it'll make it here.

So if you guys want something specific let me know. Hana, I'll give you more back bending exercises, Lilia prenatal yoga, and Nina what do you what?

8 comments:

  1. Ooo yes give me some prenatal stuff, poses that are good for opening up the hips :D, AND after baby is born post natal poses :D...easy now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Meg, I haven't tried it yet. I'm feeling really sore from yoga yesterday, especially in my ass and legs. The video you took is good. Not too blurry and I think that once you start doing these videos regularly, you'll get the hang of speaking at a more regular pace without slipping your words up. You should look into a career of this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bendy bendy lady! You look good. The more you video yourself the more comfortable you'll get and then you'll be able to make a YOGA exercise video for people to buy! :) Could be fun and good money?
    Whatever the case. You look great in that video and pose! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY, I didn't read Hana's comment before I wrote mine...but as you can see, I totally agree! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Handstands! please! any tips will be lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh ok so I tried the poose, and yes, getting the elbows down wasn't working, like my head was touching the ground, but the elbows weren't planning on joining the party :P.
    I like it, where ever you are is perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo, I like this pose. These are so fun and you're expressions and mannerisms are so cute. I totally agree with getting into a career with this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh yeaa! I did it again today, and this time elbows touched! I felt so good :)

    ReplyDelete