pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

King Pigeon - gambaro!

Hana! Lets work on our King Pigeon pose together!

Please overlook the bags under my eyes, sweaty hair and over all uncomfortable look of talking to a camera. Its kind of scary to see my mannerisms and facial expressions. But enough with my vanity. This is a post dedicated this beautiful pose...that I am still struggling to do.



So time to start practicing more on my left side! woohoo! Ideally, I want my head to be in the center of my foot. Right now my head is still at the toes.
More back bends to ease into this pose would be:
Cobra pose
Wheel pose
Camel pose
And a host of others. Anyway, that's my little goal for this week.

7 comments:

  1. Megu - SUGOOOOOOOIIII! It's great to see you after so long. You're looking great!

    Thanks for the personal post :) I will work on the king pigeon with a wall also and give you some feedback. I don't know if I can prop my phone up like yours to take a video but I'll see what I can do.

    Miss you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you too!

    Don't worry if you don't get the video set up. It'll be cool to see you though!

    I'm a little hazukashii about my arms. Ever since I started doing body weight exercises I kind of bulked up there. But its nice to feel stronger :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks ridiculously impossible but well done! You look great, and so cute.
    You should do a series of different poses an dhow to do them properly :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed. I think you should start a YOGA blog especially for me :) Give me something to practise at home everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Don't be hazukashii... have you seen my arms? I'm like a man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its so funny but, I LOVE big muscular arms on a women. I love seeing a women with strength.
    So you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pegs! this is genius you really should start a series of you doing yoga poses. Not only will it be helpful to yogis stumbling (LIKE ME!) after the right pose and allignment, but it would also be a growth chart for you, in a way, to see your progress! YES YES! MEG! I earnestly plead for you to continue making yoga vidiblogs!

    ReplyDelete