pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Rain rain go away, come again another day!


That photo doesn't do the rain justice, but I'm not about to go outside to take a photo of the rain, so that photo will have to do.
Its officially rainy season. The weather forecast for this week and next is, well of course, rain! Our aloe plant for some reason is greatly enjoying being drowned in rain and is looking better then ever, but my dear blueberry plant is wilting. I'm not sure if its because it got too much water or because of the warmth. I guess I should do a goggle search to save my little plant.

I'm not a fan of this constant rain and this humidity is getting to me even though its only been about a week since the weather has turned basically to Summer.
I foresee a very warm summer this year, unlike last year.

Despite the gloomy weather I'm in high spirits because I only have 1 more week to go until spring holiday. I can't wait to sleep in a little and take yoga classes in the day time. Now that its nearing the end of this school term we hardly get any homework and for the first time EVER we didn't get homework to do over the weekend!
I know I should be studying for the final exam which is next Thursday, but I'd rather blog about something silly like the weather.

Its Friday and tonight were going to an African Wine tasting event. Every person I told this to has the same reaction, "Africa? Wine? humm...I'm not so sure how good their wine will be."
Well, I'll find out and let you know!
Happy weekend to everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Tsuyu has begun eh? It's rainy season here too and it's only going to get worse and last for about 6 months. You still running?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, still running. I'm taking a break on doing any racing. Just enjoying running when I feel like it.
    wow, tsuyu for 6 months sounds dreadful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how was the wine!? I think africa has good wine - same climate as aus (at least the south part) Oo you have a blueberry plant? one day I'm getting potted plants to put EVERYWHERE on the balcony, and will have my own potted vegie garden. Hurrah for spring hols too! whatcha gonna do?

    ReplyDelete