pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Snap Happy!

Last night Motozo brought home a surprise present for me. A camera!
Ever since his died on us over the summer, we kept saying we need to get a new camera and we were determined to get one before our honeymoon.
I didn't expect him to come home with 2 cameras that's for sure. He got a Nikon that he's been eyeballing for sometime and got me a waterproof fuji camera (It'll come in handy in the Maldives).
I'm so happy! I know its corny, but I took photos of my digicam to show everyone. It's pink and oh, so adorable! Motozo stood strong when the store attendant questioned him whether he was sure he wanted to get the pink one. Heheh, so sweet!


Now I can be sure to take lots of photos for Jesse's wedding coming up this Monday! WOOHO

No comments:

Post a Comment